Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NASA and more

My mom got me the pictures she took when her and Elijah went to NASA in Houston a couple of weeks ago.

They went with my aunt and some of her grandkids - here is a picture of all of them.


The group inside the space center.


Elijah with Colby and STAR WARS - I heard he was in heaven!


My mom said that this was as close he would get to Darth Vader - I guess the man in black is a little scarier in person. :-)










Mmmmm, Dippin' Dots - the most expensive ice cream in the country! :-)


"Houston, we have a problem..."


His cousins Hunter & Connor were staying with my aunt the same week we were there - they had a blast playing together in the pool!


And then the bus ride home from Houston to Dallas - then they rode the train from Dallas to Ft Worth.



What a fun trip - thanks Kaki! Where is your picture??? :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------
These are some random pictures from earlier this summer at Nana & Grangoat's house.

My boys discovered what grandfathers are good for:
Jumping off,


Wrestling with,


And LAUGHING!


What a mess. The many faces of Elijah:








A few cute ones of the bug:




Judah had fun for a few minutes and then he said, "Out". That's his new favorite word - actually, one of his only words right now.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I just can't believe how much your boys have grown! I think I say that every time I see photos. :)