Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Born on the 4th of July

We are back from our vacation. We had a wonderful time at Camp of the Hills - Elijah was a day camper and LOVED it! A blog post with pictures of our time at camp and our July 4th is coming soon.

The first order of business is Mr. Clinton Allen Cox.



Stephanie, Clint's mama, is my best friend from college - she and I were roommates for several years, and we happened to both marry men with the last name Cox, so now we are family :-)....well, we call them the Carbon-Cox's and they call us the Pseudo-Cox's, but whatever. Anyway, after 3 failed attempts to get into the very busy hospital to be induced, Clint finally arrived on July 4th - 8 days after his due date - weighing a humongous 9 lbs 8 oz and 21" long. Steph did great - no c-section required - amazing for such a big baby! He is precious and I was lucky enough to be able to extend our vacation and go to Houston from camp on Sunday and stay through Tuesday to meet Clint and help Stephanie out at home for a day. I love you guys - thank you for letting me be a part of Clint's first few days of life. He is an amazing little boy...here are some pictures:









Elijah stayed in Houston with my mom for a few extra days. They are at NASA today with my aunt and some cousins. He is having a blast! I'm sure I'll have pictures of that adventure to post soon as well.

1 comment:

Craig'O said...

What a precious little boy!!!! :-) Thanks for all of your help! I knew that closet was not going to organize itself, but I just hadn't had the umph to do it myself. It was so good to see you!!!