Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bible Verse

"The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made."
Psalm 145:13


Either Satan is attacking me or the Lord is testing me right now. Elijah was sick for 5 days starting on Easter (week before last)...4 days after he got better, Judah was sick for 5 days last week...Judah got better yesterday and now Elijah is running a fever AGAIN! Lord, help me! I am so tired of being cooped up with sick children in this house!

Also in the last few weeks, our disposal went out, an air conditioner went out and now we think our stove may be slowly dying. When it rains it pours! I am wondering if patience is what I'm being taught...or maybe it's to have faith that God is in control, even when nothing in my life seems in my control right now. I am about to pull my hair out and just want my babies to be well. Judah's birthday party is this next Saturday and I am just praying we are all healthy and that he doesn't get what Elijah has right now. Oh. my. goodness.

2 comments:

Sonrise Church said...

I'm so sorry. Unfortunately I remember those days. We'll be praying that everyone gets well soon. Give them a hug from Nana.

txmomof2 said...

I'll pray for your family to be well, Summer. We'll miss you at YCW tomorrow.