Sunday, April 25, 2010

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY JUDAH!!!

Today is my precious Judah James 2nd birthday! I cannot believe it has been two years...it seems like yesterday and I remember the day so vividly. It was wild! To read his birth story click here. He had a wonderful birthday party yesterday with his friends and family, and we enjoyed being with him on his actual birthday today. I will post party pictures soon but here are a few of him over the past two years. We love you baby boy - Happy Birthday!!!

Okay, blogger is going to make me go in backwards order with the pictures but that's okay.

2 years old at his party yesterday...


18 months old...


1 year old...


6 months old...


Newborn...


3 weeks before he was born...


1 comment:

Sonrise Church said...

He always makes me smile - even his pictures:) He is such a sweet boy. Expecially when he says "Nana" and holds out his arms for me to take him......I love that part!