Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Judah's party?

Judah had a wonderful birthday party this year. It was at the playscape at our church and I could not have been more pleased with everything. Sesame Street was the theme, especially Cookie Monster & Elmo - his favorites. Oh my goodness, there were soooo many pictures to choose from and it takes a while to load them, so I just chose a few. Sorry to all who don't see themselves in these pictures...there are pictures of everyone who was there and precious ones of his little friends, but just not enough time to post them all. There are also a couple of short videos at the bottom too. Thanks Nana for the pictures and Laur-Laur for the videos. Enjoy...



I made these cupcakes myself, and thanks to my mom for helping.






The birthday boy was quite squirmy and would not look at the camera. :-)


Sweet brothers...




He was so cute while we sang to him...


and he really did blow out the candles himself - so big!


Mmmmm....the cupcakes were a hit!






He was a little overwhelmed with all of the presents and wanted to stop and open every single one, but we had to keep moving. He got some wonderful gifts - thank you so much everyone!




I think this is all of the kids that were there minus one or two.


This picture is pretty much par for the course for Judah. "Pants on the ground" is what we call him. These shorts are 12 months and you can see that they won't stay up! Poor guy...I am constantly pulling up his pants! :-)


My beautiful 2 year old baby boy...we love you so much Judah James!


Singing Happy Birthday...


Eating his cupcake...


*Added pictures from his actual birthday (Sunday) below...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

WOW -- those cupcakes are AWESOME! I can't believe you guys did those. Definitely a talent I don't have!

(btw, I noticed that my link in your blogroll isn't current. Sigh, when I switched from Blogger to Wordpress, it really messed everything up. Anyway, here's the new URL for your blog-roll:

http://followinginmyshoes.com