Thursday, September 08, 2011

first day of preschool 2011

We survived the first day of preschool - although I have to say that I'm EXHAUSTED! Judah had a great day and that probably has a lot to do with his fabulous teachers. I am so excited for him to have Katie, Ashley and Jennifer this year - all wonderful godly women. I'm privileged to know two of them very well and to call all of them friends (and so lucky that Judah gets Jennifer AGAIN, yay). Love you ladies - thanks for making Judah's first day so awesome!


He's holding up 3 fingers because he's in the 3 year old class this year. I cut his hair yesterday.

The coveted Thomas backpack my mom bought him for school, with his special camp turtle keychain that carries camp rocks inside :-).

Ready to go to school!

Yay, we survived the first day!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

he is SO cute!! such a mess, too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute boy! I can't believe how fast he is growing up!