Thursday, April 11, 2013

baby shower {my friends}

WE WERE SUBMITTED TO EMBASSY TODAY!!! SO SO CLOSE!!!
 ***********************
My sweet, sweet friends threw me a shower this past Saturday. Have I mentioned that I've looked forward to this for over 3 years?!?!? It was amazing. Still cannot believe this is happening to me.

Decorations and food




 

I could die over these cookies. Are they not precious?!?!? Oh my word.

These are just SOME of the amazing gifts that I opened. So many cute things!


My friend handmade the doll on the bottom left and my sister made the blanket on the right. I found that material in Ethiopia, she backed it with a soft material and it's her crib blanket. Her room is almost done and then I'll post pictures, hopefully this week!


Her first "itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini" :-). Thanks Ashley!

Ready for baseball season now!

My mother-in-law gave me the cutest monogrammed things. This bib says it all. Yes, Evie was worth the wait a hundred times over!

My sweet hostesses and some of my best friends (minus Jennifer who had to leave early). Thank you so much ladies - the shower was so awesome!

Me with the grandmas - Nana and Kaki. The sun was in our faces a little.

Family members that were able to come.

It's very surreal that my baby showers are already over. I waited so long to get to do this and it was worth every minute to get here. I am so blessed!

*******************
My work friends also threw me a baby shower. They all went in together on a gift card. Thanks YCW! I think Evie is all set now!



 

No comments: