Thursday, February 07, 2008

Computer nerd

He walks, he talks, he doesn't use a pacifier anymore, and now he plays PBS Kids games on the computer! My little boy is growing up way too fast...good thing I'll have another teeny tiny baby to hold in a couple of months. And yes, we do think that he's going to be left-handed - computers are not the only thing that he uses his left hand for. I have no clue how to teach a lefty to do ANYTHING...do you teachers out there have any suggestions??



Blog posts coming soon: 1. Gardening, 2. Baby's nursery

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm always amazed by what my niece (6 years old) can do on the computer. She knows how to log into chat all by herself! Which is nice for me because it gives me the chance to talk to her more often.

Lori said...

nerds are ok!