Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lots going on!

We have had A LOT going on lately! For starters, last weekend I went to a women's retreat with my mother-in-law and her church at this gorgeous house below! We had a good time and it was very relaxing to get away for a night.




However, I returned to find Elijah's eyes were very swollen and "weeping". Never knew exactly what was wrong, but the antibiotic drops cleared it up. So, we fought off the mysterious eye infection, whatever that was! I felt so sorry for him though...


I have really been working on the baby's room a lot this week as well as helping my mom with an estate sale so I have been collapsing at night! I am really starting to lose energy faster the bigger I get. Hopefully we will be almost done with the baby's room next week and I will post before and after pictures. My baby shower is also this weekend, so I'll have pictures of it next week as well. It's getting closer and closer to this baby's arrival - I can't believe it and I am so not ready! I guess I better kick it into high gear...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Those eyes are so sad! I'm glad they're getting better. See you at the shower tomorrow!

Julie said...

Summer, I am so sorry I missed your shower! I would up having to work all day on Saturday! I hope you got lots of great stuff and I will catch up with you soon!

I am glad Elijah feels better!