Friday, January 09, 2009

Anniversary & Arkansas Recap

Updated: Found a wedding photo below

This is my favorite photo from the trip that Jason's mom took. It is so precious. Our boys just adore their daddy and what a great daddy he is! I have had the privilege of being married to this man for 7 years this past Monday, Jan 5th. What an honor having him by my side. Who knew that 7 years later we'd have the most precious boys to share - a little bit of me and a little bit of Jason in each of them. Happy belated Anniversary!


Us on our wedding day: January 5, 2002. Jason seems to have changed a little bit! :-)



Okay, back to our trip: Jason & Judah with Pappa Mac & Jill


He really looks like Jason to me a lot, especially in this photo


Do you see the resemblance?


Attacking mommy and pulling her hair


Playing with Grangoat


Soon-to-be Uncle Matt with Judah


The ever crazy Aunt Lauren & Elijah - these two are hard to keep under control together!


Lauren & Matt got a Wii for Christmas and Elijah loved it!


Jason with his Wii character


Elijah with his Wii character


Elijah captured this photo of Pappa Mac and I thought it was really artsy


Elijah was a nut as usual when he has an audience


Beautiful blue eyes


Oh boy, I get this eye roll A LOT at home - glad someone finally captured it on camera


He loves apples!


We had a great time in Arkansas as always! This random picture was from Six Flags with my family. My sister took it and I just got it from her, but it's a great group shot of all of us. If you don't know my family, from left to right is: me, Judah, Jason, brother-in-law Dale, sister Kristi, niece Faith, Elijah, niece Katherine, nephew Jonathan, nephew Kristopher, mom Kathy, nephew Andrew with his girlfriend Lindsey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose the guy in the white beard?

Leilanni said...

I never realized our anniversaries are so close! We are 1/6/01 . . .it was the first weekend after graduation that wasn't a holiday :-)