Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tagged

by Jennifer

4 things I did yesterday
1. Laundry, laundry and more laundry!
2. Unpacked the rest of our things from our trip to Arkansas
3. Took the boys to Pump it Up (a jumping place) and met some friends there
4. Had a really fun girl's night out with friends from church (we do this once a month) - we ate and went to see the movie Twilight - it was REALLY good, and I just finished reading the books.

4 things on my wish list
1. To have all of my pictures organized and in picture albums - ha!
2. Figure out where Elijah's going to kindergarten next year and feel peace about it
3. Be a part of a mission team in the future
4. Purge our entire house of things we don't need and get rid of them!

4 restaurants I like
1. Bangkok Thai food
2. Red, Hot and Blue
3. Red Lobster
4. Genghis Grill (where we ate last night)

4 TV shows I like
1. ER
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Alias - duh!

4 People I tag
1. Lauren
2. Julie
3. Leilanni
4. Stephanie (yeah, right!)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it!! I can't wait for the next one to come out! We should double or triple date the Harry Potter movie when it comes out (since that's a movie Michael will actually pay to go see in the theater).

Craig'O said...

Ok, ok, so i'm not so much a blogging pro. But just because you said i wouldn't do it, i did!! I guess maybe that is what you were going for. --Steph