Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess Who

Guess who is 9 months old and only in the 4th percentile?!?!

This little runt!

We went to the doctor today for the 9-month checkup and Judah weighs 16 1/2 lbs, apparently that is very small for his age. Dr. Elliott was a little concerned until he spent some time around Judah. He then determined after I told him how early he started crawling, how active he was, and how well he ate, that he was absolutely fine, just petite.

He is one happy kid about 95% of the time!


Guess who loved his first time in a park swing so much that he nearly fell asleep!



Can you guess what mommy absolutely loved these 5 minutes???


Guess what two brothers are enjoying playing together more and more each day!





I am LOVING watching my boys interact with each other - it is PRECIOUS! It melts my heart to see Elijah's compassion for his baby brother, and Judah's face just light up when his big brother walks into the room. What a privilege to watch their love for each other grow!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

they are SO cute!!!

Sonrise Church said...

Guess who are the cutest sweetest boys in the world! The pictures are precious!
Nana
P.S. Tell Jason my Google Name has a problem:)

Unknown said...

Your last post made me laugh! Good to know...

So, in comparison to Judah, Everett is 4 months old and is lazy and fat. Lazy because even though I have seen him roll over from his tummy to his back, he would much rather cry until I can't take it anymore and give in by rolling him over myself. Fat because, well, he weighed 17 pounds on the 12th of Jan. We call him fat boy and short round. : )