Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to the Boys

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and encouragement for us as we embark on this incredible journey to our daughter. We are so excited to finally be able to share this with everyone and look forward to keeping you updated. I am sorting through my thoughts and later this week will post about why we are adopting and why Ethiopia in particular. For now, I have some cute pictures of our boys from this weekend that I'm going to post for family, and my new Bible verse is at the bottom.

After our home study, we headed to the park to celebrate because the weather was beautiful!!!












Judah was chowing down on a lemon at dinner on Friday night. It just made my mouth hurt watching him, but he loved it and even decided to eat some of the rind. Yum!




On Saturday I just thought the boys looked so cute with their jeans and no shirts. Very GQ. :-)


Showing their muscles!


My precious 5 year old...in just a few short weeks he will be 6. Sigh.


And my rambunctious 1 year old who will be 2 in just a few short weeks as well. Double sigh.


They were in very silly moods!







New Verse (missed the 15th)

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Corinthians 10:5

I am working on capturing those negative, unholy, complaining, anxious, worrisome or unhealthy thoughts and giving them to God before they can manifest themselves in my heart and mouth. It is very difficult but I'm hoping this verse will be a great reminder for me.

No comments: