Monday, March 01, 2010

Scripture #4

Proverbs 31:10-12

"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good not harm all the days of her life."

I am doing a lot of soul-searching lately and feel like I have a lot of room for improvement in the wife arena. :-) I really like this verse because it inspires me to be more valuable than rubies and to bring Jason good and not harm. In my Beth Moore bible study, we are studying being filled with the Holy Spirit and I know that being filled with the Spirit will empower me to be a better and more godly wife.

A new update with pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Sonrise Church said...

Jason is very blessed to have you as a wife (and we are as a daughter in law). I think we can all look for inspiration to better fulfill God's plan for our lives.