Sunday, March 14, 2010

Three

One sunny spring day this past week, our friend Jerry took my boys and Jonathan on a ride around the block in the back of his truck with Kaki. They had a blast!


Jonathan moved this week...we are really going to miss having cousins right down the street. :-(


---------------------------------------------------------

And THREE is the number of cavities that Elijah had filled this week. Poor guy! He was so very brave though and I was so proud of him. I think it was harder for me to watch than it really was on him.


His dentist is very sweet...here she is giving him his first shot. He didn't even know he was getting shots...they did such a great job disguising everything.


And drilling....eek!


They called this is mouth "raincoat". It kept his bad tooth exposed without having to suction him the whole time. He disliked the raincoat the most.


And some good old laughing gas. That really helped relax him and keep him still. He said a few funny things while we were there. I told him he looked like a clown with a red nose. :-)


This week is spring break around here! Elijah is at camp of the hills with my mom for a few days. We are really missing him but he is having a blast I hear! He told Jason before he left, "You better take good care of my mama while I'm gone" :-) He is such a sweet boy. He'll come back on Weds, and until then Judah and I are doing some major spring cleaning / painting around the house. I haven't taken many recent pictures of Judah...I am going to try to do that and get a couple of videos to post on here. He is getting so vocal lately and is at such a cute age!

No comments: