Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elijah's Birthday Party

Elijah had a great party this past Saturday at Putt Putt golf. He told me a long time ago that he wanted to do go-carts for his party, so we had to find a place with go-carts of course! :-) A few things made the day stressful at first (Judah woke up with fever, I forgot my coupon at home and the cake was done wrong), but the kids had a blast and that's all that mattered! We also thought it might rain but the weather cooperated and ended up gorgeous!

The birthday boy...the big 6 year old!




We doped Judah up on tylenol and he did great!


Playing limbo and party games:




Friends at the party: Ellie, Grace, Sam, Kristopher, Jonathan, Bryson, Craig & Clare




I don't even know what to say about this except it's ridiculous looking. I bought the Indiana Jones cake topper set and you order the cake through Putt Putt. I told them plain chocolate icing on top to look like mud and nothing else...this is the message that they received apparently. I have no idea except it was hideous looking and they didn't charge me for it. The kiddos didn't care as you'll see in the video. :-)








He got some really great presents from his friends & family - thanks everyone!








He was thrilled that he was big enough to drive one all by himself!






Grace, Ellie and Elijah


Hope you had a great birthday sweet boy - we love you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

wow, you weren't kidding about that cake...that was a piece of work!