Friday, May 01, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Finally...our internet has been down all week. What we ever did before we had the internet, I don't know. :-) Here are Judah's birthday party pictures...

Isn't he the cutest one year old you've ever seen?!?! Cute as a bug, that is.


The decorations


The caterpillar cake (that I made)...excuse me while I brag. :-)


The birthday boy showing off his new found walking skills


Opening presents -he loved his monkey bean bag chair!




Elijah was such a big helper...for some reason I think he thought all of the presents were for him. :-)






Singing "Happy Birthday to You"!




Mmmmm, cake!!!




This cake tastes pretty good!


Cleaning up after the cake made a big mess!!!




There were so many cute pictures, it was hard to choose. I hope this gives you an idea of what a great time he had...it was a perfect first birthday party for our special guy!

Here is a video of him walking. He really started to get the hang of it about two days before his birthday, and has been walking more and more ever since.
I also added the video of us singing Happy Birthday to Judah.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

It looks like everyone had a good time. You did a great job on the cake.

Leslie said...

Seriously? I can not believe its already been a year!

Marcus and Julia said...

His cake was very cute and he walking is great he is going to be all over the place soon. I can't get Chloe to stop walking so watch out lol.

Craig'O said...

Love the cake!!! --Steph