Friday, May 08, 2009

Commotion in the Ocean

This past Monday, Elijah had his end-of-year preschool program. It was really cute and the 4 year old class did a great job (included was my 4 year old class that I teach twice a week). To see the entire 4 year old portion of the show, the video is at the bottom - Elijah is in the middle on the middle row but my camera wouldn't zoom any more without being really blurry so I hope you can find him.




Elijah's cousins, Jonathan & Kristopher, came to watch his program.




His preschool graduation is this coming Monday...and his 5th birthday is on Wednesday. Oh, I'm so not ready for that. Let the tears leading up to kindergarten begin. :-)



Also, my mother-in-law did this amazing slide show for me of Judah's first year that she gave me at his birthday party. We played it at the party - it is so sweet! We just figured out how to put it on my blog, so here it is for your viewing pleasure if you are interested. The first song is an instrumental version of "hey jude" - I love it! This is the smallest I could get it on my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
Several
home based business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com