Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

Thursday was Elijah's official last day of preschool EVER!

Here he is with his wonderful teachers, Ms Jennifer & Ms Kendra. These two girls are friends of mine and so I always knew that Elijah was in good hands and being loved on by them while at school. I am praying that he has a wonderful teacher next year.


Here he is at his table eating his birthday cupcakes with his friends.


These are Judah's friends from school, Olivia and Jack (minus Jack's twin sister Sarah who was sleeping at the time). He had so much fun playing with these babies!


This is the very loved Ms Brandy - Judah's teacher.
Here they are back in September right after school started.


And here they are on the last day of school - May 21, 2009.


She was WONDERFUL with him and he absolutely loved being with her at school. She made me feel at ease knowing that she was taking such good care of him, and I was really nervous about leaving him at the beginning of the year. We will miss her so much next year.

Here is me with my fabulous co-teacher, Lori (before she had Grace), at the preschool graduation. We had so much fun teaching together this year!


It was a great year - the boys enjoyed it, I enjoyed it and it was a great experience for all of us. Lori and I will have a new 4 year old class in the fall, and I will be dropping Elijah off at kindergarten on the way (sniff, sniff). Judah will move up to the toddler hall with a new teacher.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, Judah had his first visible injury after bumping his head the other day.
Can we say GOOSE EGG!!!

1 comment:

Marcus and Julia said...

Wow I can't believe Judah made it this long with out a visible injury. Chloe has had so many I feel bad about it. She is very clumsy and just bumps into things left and right.