Monday, May 18, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

First of all, check out this hair...

That's right, it's all GONE!!! Elijah finally decided to get it cut the morning of his party. It looks really cute but I am still doing a double-take when I see him - he just looks SO different and like such a 5 year old! Where in the world did he come from???

On to the party pictures...

The cute baby brother at the party.


Playing video games.


The Star Wars birthday cake. I thought about getting ambitious and making this one as well, but decided against it. I didn't want to push my luck this year!


Dancing with Chuck (the giant mouse).


The birthday boy about to blow out his candles.




I think he thought it was cool that Chuck E was there for the whole thing, but also seemed a little weirded out by it at times too. :-)


Judah with Grangoat - what big smiles!


Opening presents.






With his party friends - Ellie, Sarah, Jonathan and Craig.


And with the Chuckster.


Sweet brothers.


And the parentals.


I have to say that I was dreading the whole Chuck E. Cheese birthday thing, but it was actually really nice, and it was raining outside so having the party indoors was brilliant! We have had all of his previous parties outside so we lucked out this year. Plus they do all the clean-up and keep you on schedule. I have to say that I would recommend having your child's birthday party here any day. Wow, I can't believe I just said that. :-)

I think all of our many special events are finished. My car window getting busted out in the middle of the night last night IN MY OWN DRIVEWAY topped everything off! Oh wait, my bff Lori is having her second baby girl TOMORROW, so no, not quite finished yet with the craziness. Bring it on, I love all of these special activities! Next post will be on sweet baby Grace. :-)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Elijah looks so much older with his new haircut! Glad the birthday party was a blast, but so sorry to hear about the car window!

Jennifer said...

Such a big boy! LOOOOVE the hair!