Thursday, August 20, 2009

Elijah-ism

We are back from our trip to San Antonio - had a GREAT time! I will post pictures of Jason's graduation party and Sea World soon, but for now I had to post a funny conversation with Elijah while on our trip.

Elijah: "When I get older, I'm going to have a wife."
Jason: "Oh yeah, who are you going to marry?"
E: "Ellie. And we're going to have kids too. A girl. Two girls."
J: "What are their names going to be?"
E: "I don't know. I'll decide when I'm 7."

We have had almost 5 years of playdates with Ellie, but that will significantly decrease when Elijah starts kindergarten on Monday. We will miss you Ellie, what a special time we enjoyed with you.

The future Mr. & Mrs. Elijah Cox, in swim lessons last week. :-)

1 comment:

Abbie said...

That is so sweet and precious. I have loved all the playdates and time we have experienced together with our babies. It's hard to believe they are already 4 1/2 and 5. I know there will be many more memories made...we'll just have to make our playdates after 3:30 and on the weekends. Can't wait to hear about Elijah's 1st day of Kindergarten.