Monday, August 31, 2009

In the past week...

We took Elijah to get ice cream after his first day of school. The nice lady even put whipped cream and a cherry on top when she found out what a special day it was.





We made silly faces at the dinner table.



We played around in new boots while missing big brother.


And we made a mess with spaghetti. Yum, Yum!

Last week was hard, I'm not gonna lie. I missed Elijah a lot during the day, I felt off schedule, my body hated me for getting up so early, we had to move Judah's nap schedule around a bit to correspond with Elijah's and Elijah was grouchy & tired several days when I picked him up. It was hard when I wanted to see him all day and then he was in a bad mood when I got him. We all have a lot of adjusting to do.

In positive news, Lori and I started working on our preschool classroom last week and start back teaching on Sept 10th. I am ready for the new year and the schedule that brings.

No comments: