Friday, August 21, 2009

The PAR-TAY


Jason's graduation party couldn't have gone any better. About 60+ people showed up at Fuzzy's Taco Shop and we had a great time! Thank you so much to everyone that came - it meant so much to Jason.



Jason with the Walmart cake - they misspelled Congratulations - REALLY??? Luckily, they were able to fix it thanks to my pointing it out.

Judah loved the balloons!



Jason's grandfather came all the way from Arkansas and gave the most heartfelt speech about Jason's hard work & dedication. Thank you so much for doing that Pappa Mac!


Opening the presents - woohoo! Lots of money, gift cards, a nice bottle of wine and money from his parents to get an i-phone. I think that's what this face is all about:


Pappa Mac & Jill with our boys. We really appreciate you coming all the way here for Jason!

And Jason finally got his grades for this past semester - all passing and everything looks good. I think he feels much better now. After that diploma comes in the mail I think he'll be feeling pretty good about himself. :-) The big bummer is that they didn't have a summer graduation ceremony for his college, but he will walk in December. Cap and gown pictures will come then. We were really disappointed for a while but are okay with it now.

What an accomplishment! I don't think I could put my feelings into words right now. We are happy to be done with that and are ready for the next chapter in our lives, which I guess is Elijah starting kindergarten on Monday.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

You guys are really going through some big life changes in such a short time! Congratulations again to Jason for graduating. And to you -- he may have been the one in school, but I know it was work for you as well. Best of luck with kindergarten on Monday!