Sunday, May 05, 2013

airport homecoming {bringing evie home}

So, I'd had a long time to think about our airport party homecoming. I had watched so many others do this and could not wait for our turn. It was amazing! So many sweet friends and family came out to welcome Evie home and see her for the first time. I will never forget it!


The big brothers, waiting.


I was able to get through security to meet Jason right off the plane. Everyone waiting could see me through the glass. I was REALLY nervous and anxious.

Everyone's first glimpse of Evie through the glass.

Here she comes!!!


Judah's first time meeting his baby sister.

I love this of Jason and his brother behind us.

The grandmas' first look at their new granddaughter.



She just loved the attention and laughed & smiled at everyone! I think we have a ham on our hands!


Introducing Evie to friends and family

 
 

Her paparazzi :-)




Part of our Welcome Home crew. Some had already left.
Thank you to everyone that came and made it so special for us!


Elijah was SO happy to see her again and never left her side for a second!

"I was worth the wait". Yes you were sweet girl.

Reaching for Mommy. That made me so happy.



Our first family of five photo.

Grangoat got her an American flag pin to symbolize her new citizenship.

My three kids together at last.


Headed home to start our life as a family of five.


This is only the beginning of her story...

No comments: