Tuesday, May 14, 2013

elijah turns nine

Above, Elijah's last night as an 8 year old. Yesterday he turned 9. SIGH. My mom pointed out that in 9 more years he'll graduate high school. That is just depressing. We've had him at home half the time we'll have him here. Ugh. Time moves too fast. We love this guy so much!!!

 Now he's NINE!!!!

I surprised him by bringing Evie up to school for about 10 mins when they did his cupcakes and sang at the end of the day. He was so proud to show her off! Then he opened his gift at home, picked up Wing Stop for dinner (his choice) and had his birthday cake.




Some of the cute party guests!






Somebody is fitting right in with the family!


I love this boy. He made me a mama and I couldn't be more proud that he's mine. He is kind and compassionate and thinks through things. He takes good care of his brother & sister. One story: he took his Walmart gift card that he had earned and bought something for himself and for Judah with it. He told me, "Judah will just love this, I can't wait to give it to him!" Melted my heart. Don't get me wrong, they fight like cats & dogs sometimes, but deep down he loves him and would protect him in a heartbeat.

Elijah, you are precious to us. We are so proud of you and love you so so much!!!
HAPPY 9TH BIRTHDAY CHIEF!!!

No comments: