Thursday, May 16, 2013

fitting right in


So things are going really well with Evie right now. The first week was stressful as we started a new routine, figured out her sleeping & eating habits and got to know her better. This week is going MUCH better! She is feeling more and more like my daughter each day. I have a lot of random pictures from the week that I wanted to get on here.

I wanted to note that Judah is very particular about his hair. I find him on a regular basis looking in the mirror, wetting his hair down and brushing it.

This was the final product and he said, "Now I look good cause I look like a grown up." Not sure which grown-ups he's comparing himself to but I'm thinking Eddie Munster? :-)

My friend Lori brought dinner over the other day and this was the first time for Evie and her future BFF Lily to play together on the floor for a few minutes. They were so cute!

These next three are just some cute shots from Mother's Day that Nana took.



And last but not least, this is Judah today on his very last day of preschool ever. He has been at YCW two days a week since he was a baby, but after today he is a kindergartener.

No comments: