Friday, April 15, 2011

Give a little help to my friend!

Alright, think Joe Cocker's "A Little Help From My Friends" when reading this blog title. Seriously though, please help out my friend Heather!!! She is selling these adorable monogrammed beach towels to raise money to bring their little boy home from Ethiopia. Yes people, it's almost summertime so you know you're going to need these!


All you have to do is click HERE to check them out and order one or two or three!! We so appreciate all of the support you guys gave us during our fundraisers so all I'm asking is that you take your generous little selves over to Heather's blog and help her out too!

I have some precious pictures of the boys washing each other's feet to post soon. The Resurrection Eggs have been a huge hit. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

aweee - thank you so much sweet friend!

txmomof2 said...

love these towels! I posted this to my facebook page too.