Monday, April 11, 2011

this isn't it

If you are checking my blog and see that there's a new post and are hoping/praying/thinking/wishing that it's with some news of a referral, let me just fill you in right now...THIS ISN'T IT. Believe me, everything within me wants this to be THAT post, but it's not. My husband wants this to be that post, our family, our friends, pretty much anyone that knows us wants this to be it...but IT ISN'T. I can bet that my husband wishes this were that post so that his CRAZY wife might turn back into a SANE one again!!! Things are a little tense around here...not necessarily in a bad way...but there is anticipation in the air so thick that you could cut it with a knife...we can all feel it and KNOW that something BIG is about to happen. Our world is about to be rocked, change is in the air and a little girl that we've only dreamed about is going to plant herself right in the middle of ALL of our hearts...and we are READY for it!!!! Keep checking back because this family is going to be growing very SOON!

So, now that everyone else has left (ha, ha), FAMILY, here are some pictures for you from our weekend:

I just wanted to capture here what a SWEET big brother Elijah is. He loves to read and Judah loves to listen, so here they are being adorable.


Elijah also had his first soccer game of the season on Saturday. His team, the Animals, did pretty well for their first game, and Elijah definitely seems to be catching on better than in seasons past. He says it's because he's almost 7! :-)



He was not too comfortable being the goalie, but he gave it his best!

After the game, we got some frozen yogurt at Frogberry's...YUM!

Bleck! Not my cup of {yogurt}!

Judah made a complete mess, of course.

And he had to get the nasty gummy frogs on top of his yogurt. Really?!?!

I was perfectly happy with my raspberry yogurt with fruit & granola topping, thank you very much.

No comments: