Friday, April 01, 2011

it's no joke

Even though today is April Fool's Day, I'm not joking when I say that we've been on the wait list for 9 months today. Nine months. That's an entire pregnancy. Wow. That doesn't count the 7 months we spent getting all of the paperwork in order to get ON the wait list. So if you can remember how anxious and impatient you were at the end of a pregnancy, that is how we are feeling....times 100!!!!! I told Jason last night...Wouldn't it be funny if we got our referral on April Fool's Day and no one believed us? I don't think even I would believe it!!! And even though today would be an odd day to get a referral, I am praying that we do! April has been on my radar for a referral for several months now...I just feel that it's gonna be this month!

I am so thankful for my two wonderful boys that keep us busy enough so I don't spend the ENTIRE day obsessing over when we'll get THE CALL. They are the best and I love them so! Elijah just got his first badge in Cub Scouts and we were all VERY proud!


They are going to be the best big brothers to their sister! We can't wait until there's one more sweet face in this picture holding HER popsicle!!!

1 comment:

Kaki said...

Elijah!!! Kaki is SO proud of you!!!