Tuesday, May 03, 2011

he's WILD


Our preschool program was last night. Can't believe it's been another school year!!!
The theme was the jungle, Where the Wild Things Are.
Here is our Wild Thing. He was adorable (of course :-)


With his brother before the show.

Here are all of the 2 year old classes on the stage together.

Judah did great! Sang and did all the hand motions...not shy about it at all!
He spotted me when he first got up there and started to run down to me until I told him to go back, which he did thankfully.

Singing about an elephant's CRAZY NOSE!


Doing the Crocodile with his hands.

Lookin' cute in his hat afterwards!

My 4 year old class did great as well! This is a HUGE production our preschool puts on every year. Great decorations and the kids work so hard and so long to get this right! A huge thank you to Ms Shei, our music teacher, who does most of the work for this! It was fabulous again!

So grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends that couldn't come, here is Judah's full debut. My camera does not zoom in real well, but he is on the front row in the middle of the screen. Hard to see any detail but you can hear all of the songs. He didn't fall off the stage this year so I'd call it a success! Although if you'll watch, he does his 1 leg thing again toward the end and it freaked me out...I thought he was gonna take a tumble again for sure!

No comments: