Saturday, May 07, 2011

may is crazy

This month HAS to be busier for us than Christmas!!! I cannot even name all of the events we have had and will have going on right now! Today we squeezed in BOTH of the boys' birthday party, and combined with my mom being in town, seeing Wizard of Oz at Casa Manana, a soccer game and Mother's Day tomorrow, it has been another wild weekend! Whew, I'm tired.

This post is dedicated to our new nephew coming soon!
Baby Solomon is due in July and my sister-in-law, Nova, had her first baby shower last weekend at her mom's house. It was so much fun!

My two wonderful sisters-in-law, Lauren and Nova.
A great shot of her baby bump!

So cute, and I LOVE that we're adding another strong Bible name to the mix!

The 3 of us with my mother-in-law, Debbie (aka my wonderful photographer).

I will be back soon with more fun pictures from our wild and crazy weekend! The best thing about being so busy is that it keeps my mind from thinking about the adoption ALL THE TIME, and THAT is a blessing itself! :-)

No comments: