Monday, May 16, 2011

random-ness


Okay, I'm trying to keep up here. I really do intend on putting this whole blog into books by years this summer. This is our scrapbook of memories since I hardly ever print ANYTHING out anymore. Since I've already told you how crazy busy May is, there are a lot of activities to keep up with right now! So, prepare yourself for a bunch of random photos. :-)


We traveled to Gainesville for another shower for baby Solomon. Can't wait for that cutie pie to get here! Love my sister-in-law, Nova! (and you too, Lauren, but you weren't there :-)
Love this picture of us with our wonderful mother-in-law.

Nova and Brad (Jason's brother, aka the proud Daddy)

I got her a bib and this outfit with his name on it.

And had a friend make her this nursing shawl.

That night, we went with Jason's parents to Babe's Chicken. Yum, yum!



Jason's dad (aka Grangoat) has a birthday the day before Elijah, so while we were at Babe's, we had a little birthday celebration for them. Check out the video at the bottom for a laugh! They were both good sports. Elijah told me that he and Grangoat were birthday twins. :-)

Remember when I mentioned my mom taking Elijah and I to see The Wizard of Oz last weekend? Well, she sent me some pictures from her phone that she took. Here is Elijah with the Lion and to his left, the very adorable Good Witch, played by a young girl. She did a great job!

And here he is with the Bad Witch and the Tin Man.

The randomness just keeps coming! :-) My mom also sent me this picture of Elijah with his best buddy from school. Aren't they cute?

And lastly, Aunt Laur-Laur captured this GREAT picture of Judah. This is CLASSIC Judah right here. He makes this face all the time. I'm SO glad she got a picture of it. This is his ornery "I'm not gonna cooperate, I'm gonna be silly" face. Love this boy!

If you click Play on this video, you'll see a great Chicken Dance featuring two big chickens!


No comments: