Thursday, May 05, 2011

Ode to the Pacifier part 2

So, my boys LOVE their pacis! I mean love, love, LOVE them!
It is quite nice when you want some peace and quiet...
BUT my children get VERY attached to them.
Fortunately for us, Judah's paci got a hole in it on Monday -
which means it BROKE.
Poor little guy slept with it anyways for two nights and would NOT give it up! Last night he finally relinquished it with the promise of a new toy, which he got today! I am so proud of him!
To read about Elijah's goodbye to his paci, click HERE.
Here is Judah's rendition:


Pacifier, pacifier, you were my bestest friend
But even still, I had to say goodbye to you in the end
Mommy & Daddy say I've grown into a big boy
And I had to get rid of you because you're not a toy
I was very brave but shed a few tears
Because you were there for me for 3 whole years
I'll miss you but I know that it was for the best
My only prayer is that you finally have some peace and rest


RIP Pacifier: 2008-2011
We will miss you!

No comments: